Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Soon we will be a family of FOUR! (or six if you count the dogs)

We are so excited to announce the upcoming birth of our next child!

Alahna is very excited to be a big sister!! She even knows there is a baby in mama's belly and says "hi baby" and said "night-night baby" tonight =)

Now that I'm out of the first trimester (I'll be 14 weeks this week) we are ready to celebrate with everyone. I was fortunate to only be sick for about two weeks and have honestly almost forgotten that I'm pregnant most days! I feel half guilty and half thankful for my easy first trimester. Being a wife, resident, mom of a two year old, and owner of 2 dogs keeps my mind busy enough =) We are definitely convinced that this one is quite different than Alahna. I was exhausted (fell asleep by 7pm every night) with Alahna. This time I haven't been extra tired, but I have been craving lots of random foods and was sick for a bit (both of which didn't happen at all last time)! It's amazing how each child is so different even within the womb. We are so excited to "cheat" this time and find out if Alahna will be getting a sister or a brother!! Only 6 more weeks. Yay!

I was fortunate enough to get a first trimester ultrasound and officially fell in love with this baby. It is so amazing to see how wonderfully made this little one is! God is so good!! I'll post pictures soon.

Please be praying for an easy pregnancy, proper growth and development for the baby and a health baby in the end. I'm not going to get much time off with this one, so we are going to need extra support. Luckily I have the most amazing husband! His laid back and loving personality is just what we will be needing in our house these next few months. Looking forward to a summer baby =)

No comments:

Post a Comment