Friday, February 5, 2010

Thankful for a new day within the day





Every day I drag myself out of bed kicking and screaming wishing I could sleep longer. I lazily stroll to the shower then the coffee pot. I make it through the long days of seeing patients, some better than others, but every day I restart my day when I get home. The joy that I find seeing Alahna's face when I walk in the door is priceless. I am so thankful for my family. I am so thankful for my loving and wonderful husband. He takes such good care of Alahna and endures the rigors of residency with the best of them. I continue to pray that I can have strength to make it through this year and to view each day as a blessing and opportunity to reach out to those in need. I'm not going to lie, it's hard and I fall short daily, but I'm trying and that's the first step! Enjoy some recent smiles that can't help but brighten your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment