Thursday, December 16, 2010

My baby is two!!

Alahna turned two on Thanksgiving this year and what an amazing way to remind us of how thankful we are! I still can't believe how fast the last two years have gone. I've heard so many cliche sayings from parents, but until you are one, you really don't know that they are so true. Time does go fast, but what a blessing it is. It's hard for me to remember back to each baby stage, because we are in the fast paced life of a toddler now. I am constantly reminded about how much love I have for this little girl. I seriously never knew I could love someone as much as when I became a mother. Thank you for all the wonderful memories and the adventure to come, Alahna. We love you!!



We had a small party in Chicago on her birthday and another one in PA when we got home. There wasn't much of a theme, but Alahna said she wanted a "cat" for her birthday, so I made a cat cake =)


No comments:

Post a Comment