Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Even Doctors Get Sick

Well, it's the truth, even doctors get sick.

Unfortunately I've been battling what I thought was allergies but was actually a sinus infection and it has dropped down into my chest to cause me not to have a voice and cough like crazy. This is definietly the worst I've ever felt! Luckily my family doctor is a friend and former resident last year and she got me on some good antibiotics. I'm not normally very good about taking care of myself. I don't know if its the doctor or mother in me, but I hate to just stop and rest. I decided that I should face that fact that everyone gets sick days for a reason and I should take advantage by taking the day off to REST! I wanted to share how sweet my family has been to me.

Alahna's way: "sick...(pointing to me)...Sorry Mama (hug)"

Eric's way: picking up my slack on the dishes, homemade pumpkin pancakes for breakfast and taking Alahna to storytime, so I can take a nap!

I love my family!! I am so blessed to be surrounded by so much love. Noone likes being sick, but atleast I can be thankful for my family, warm food, lots of fluids and nap, nap, nap =)

No comments:

Post a Comment